Range Rover Forza 4 Competition
Leave a comment with your photo caption for the published photo as a comment on the Land Rover UK blog for a chance to win an Xbox360 Kinect bundle with a copy of Forza Motorsport 4 and two half day Land Rover Experience vouchers.
How to enter
The entry process:
- Leave a comment on the blog entry at http://blog.landrover.com/videos/win-a-land-rover-experience-and-xbox360-kinect-with-forza-4-3025.html with a caption for the photo included in the blog entry.
- All entries must be posted as a comment by Tuesday 1st November 2011.
There is one prize package that includes; one 250GB Kinect Xbox360 bundle, copy of the game Forza Motorsport 4, Xbox Live Gold Subscription for one year, DVD remote control for Xbox360, Racing wheel and two half day vouchers for a Land Rover Experience.
You can find your local Land Rover Experience Centre here: http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/lr/experience-land-rover/centre-locations/overview/
Booking a half day Experience at the Land Rover Experience Centres waiting times may vary and are subject to availability.
Winners will also be subject to the terms and conditions of the Land Rover Experience.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The free competition is open to UK residents excluding employees of Land Rover their families, dealerships, associated companies and agencies.
2. Entrants must be over the age of 23, have had a full diving licence for the last 3 years and hold no more than 6 points on their licence to be eligible to enter.
3. The closing date for entries is Tuesday November 1st 2011 at 6pm GMT, entries received after this date will not be eligible.
4. One winner will be chosen based on creativity under independent supervision from a list of all valid entrants on Wednesday 2nd November and will be contacted by Land Rover via direct message on Thursday 3rd November.
5. If a winner does not respond to the message after 2 weeks Land Rover will pick another entrant at random.
- Entrants can only submit one entry per person.
6. Entries must not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, sexually explicit or profane content. Land Rover reserves the right to exclude any picture containing such content from entry to the competition.
7. Land Rover reserve the right to contact and follow up on the prize winners’ Experience Day including interview and photos that may be used for publicity purposes.
8. The winners’ names and counties will be available by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Jayne Carverhill, Wunderman, Greater London House, NW1 7QP
9. By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and Land Rover reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and at its absolute discretion if Land Rover has reason to believe that an entrant has breached these terms and conditions.
10. Land Rover reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
11. In all instances, Land Rover’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning this competition.
12. The promoter is Land Rover, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 0RR